This cinema was originally a theatre. After opening in 1925, different pieces were performed in Yiddish for the Jewish community – a large Star of David on the ceiling reminds of the heritage of the building. In the ’90s, the building was converted into a cinema with seven screen rooms (some with small screens). Tuesdays are popular with students, as the ticket with a bag of popcorn is available for $7. Senior citizens receive a discount on Thursdays.