It all began in 1885 with a sibling market stall run by Dina and Wilhelm Münstermann. More than 130 years later, the motto coined by Wilhelm still stands: "first-class goods only, no compromises". This is where a delicatessen and restaurant come together under one roof, serving the freshest seasonal and regional products. The relaxed atmosphere and a daily changing bistro cuisine are very popular with gourmets. Regulars check in, anticipating the asparagus, mushroom or mussel season with traditional and modern recipes, which can be passed on by request.