ROMA TERMINI
PHOTOS MAPS STREET VIEW

Rome’s main train station Termini takes its name from the ancient Baths (or thermae) of Diocletian nearby. Construction on the current building started before World War II and was completed in 1950 with the involvement of several architects. The entrance hall is 420 ft. wide and 105 ft. deep; in front of it are remnants of the Servian Wall from the 4th century BC. In celebration of the Great Jubilee of 2000, Termini was renovated and a large shopping mall built on its lower level.

DISTRICT
Esquilino
ADDRESS
WEBSITE
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
Metro A and B Termini

PLACES AROUND

SEARCH BY CATEGORY
cool cities app collection