DEICHTORHALLEN HAMBURG
PHOTOS MAPS STREET VIEW

Erected from 1911 to 1914 as market halls, these steel and glass buildings bear rare witness to an industrial architecture that was in transition from art nouveau to the modern forms of expression that characterize the 20th century. In 1998, they were dedicated as exhibition space for contemporary art, consisting of the hall for contemporary art (with approximately 41,000 sq. ft. of exhibition space), the photography building designed largely by Professor F.C. Gundlach, and the Falckenberg Collection.

DISTRICT
St. Georg
ADDRESS
PHONE
+4940321030
WEBSITE
OPENING TIMES
Tue–Sun 11 am to 6 pm
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
S1, S2, S3, S11, S21, S31 Hauptbahnhof
U1 Steinstraße

PLACES AROUND

SEARCH BY CATEGORY
cool cities app collection